Gas & Water included!!! $425 per month per tenant
- No Pets Allowed
Must see to appreciate, lots of room, very private. Within approximately 700 feet of the Life Sciences and College of Business & Economics buildings, 448 Stewart Street is a spacious house with an efficiency apartment, a 1 bedroom, a 2 bedroom, and two 3 bedrooom apartments, all surrounded by wrap-around decking. A coin operated washer/dryer is located in the basement for easy access. Off-street parking (by permit only) is available for an additional $100/lessee. This property is unfurnished.
- AVAILABLE -3 BEDROOMS
- Apartments #1 & #2 are 3 bedroom units renting for $425/person/month,
- (gas & water are included) tenants pay electric
- Apartment 3, with two bedrooms, is also $425/person/month, plus electric (gas & water are included); RENTED
- Apartment 4, the efficiency apartment, rents for $425/month and includes all utilities (gas, water, electric); single occupancy only AVAILABLE MAY 2017
- Apartment 5 is the one bedroom unit, renting for $525/month and includes all utilities (gas, water, electric). single occupancy only RENTED
Rice Rentals pays natural gas and water bills. Tenants shall pay a yearly trash fee of $100 per person, due at lease signing (along with $350 security deposit per person and last month’s rent).
448 Stewart St. – Gallery