MOVE OUT REQUIREMENTS
As you vacate your apartment, we require that you do the following:
All tenants musts turn in their keys (mail box and laundry keys were applicable) to the office.
- We will need a self-addressed stamped envelope from each tenant. We will not return the deposits without a forwarding address.
- All tenants must be current with their rent.
- All perishable foods are to be removed and disposed of leaving the apartment free of these items.
- All stoves, ovens, refrigerators, microwaves and dishwashers must be completely cleaned, inside and outside.
- All counter tops, cabinets, drawers, pantries, vanities and sinks must be cleaned, wiped down and free of any stains. All trash and belongs removed and disposed of.
- Washers and dryers must be cleaned inside and outside.
- All floors need to be swept and mopped.
- All mini blinds need to be wiped down.
- All windows and sills need to be cleaned.
- Place all screens in windows.
- Replace any burned out or missing light bulbs.
- All bathtubs, toilets and sinks must be cleaned and free of any stains. This includes tub walls.
- All closets need to be cleaned and wiped down. They should be free of any trash and personal belongings.
- Furniture needs to be cleaned and dusted. Any drawers should be wiped out.
- Walls should be wiped down and holes repaired.
- All baseboards need to be wiped down.
- Windows, sills, doors and tracks need to be cleaned and wiped down.
- Drapes/vertical blinds are to be cleaned, wiped and in working order.
- All carpets must be professionally cleaned by a carpet cleaning company. You are free to use any carpet cleaning company. You are responsible for scheduling the cleaning and payment for the service. When you return your keys, please include the receipt to show proof of cleaning. If you do not bring/include a receipt at check out, we will take the charge of carpet cleaning out of your security deposit refund and charge you an additional $25.00 processing fee.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be charge for our completing any of the items listed if they have not been handled sufficiently.